Tilt Industrial Design
Tilt Skylights are the only operable glass skylights available that can be utilised with a standard staircase. Our automated skylights use quality materials to provide easy roof terrace access and increased natural light and ventilation into the home.
Request A Quote
Before we submit your enquiry, please provide as many details below as possible.
Tilt Skylights have been specifically created for architecturally designed projects. Tilt Skylights are the only operable glass skylights available that can be utilised with a standard staircase. This fact alone serves as a value-add to all projects, opening up opportunities for roof terraces to become seamless extensions of the home and new vistas to be unveiled and maximised. Our automated skylights use quality materials to provide easy roof terrace access and increased natural light and ventilation into the home.
- Sufficient headroom to utilise a standard staircase
- Increased natural light and ventilation
- Add value to your property by maximising roof terrace opportunities and views
- Low profile design enables architects to maximise building heights without impacting neighbours’ views
- 100% fabricated and assembled by Australian suppliers and manufacturers
- Post-installation service, warranties and maintenance to ensure reliable ongoing operation
TILT Skylights work by utilising a one-touch button system that controls a pair of synchronised electric motors.
- Can be opened to any point between 0 and 90 degrees
- Soft closing feature
- ‘Line of sight operation’ – the buttons for opening and closing the skylight are located to ensure users have clear visibility of people or other obstructions that may cause entrapment or damage to the skylight
- Has a key lockout to prevent misuse
- Has a battery back-up so the unit can be closed in the event of power outage
Tilt's capabilities in operable architecture offer a range of standard and custom solutions for wellness in the built environment. Blurring the line between inside and outside, Tilt's solutions allow easy access to outdoor living spaces, and bring natural light and ventilation indoors for human well-being. From intricate
TILT Skylights are generally installed by the builder with supervision provided by TILT. We also offer an annual post-installation maintenance service to ensure the ongoing reliable operation of the product.Our structurally certified steel frames can incorporate various glass options to ensure the client’s aesthetic vision and specific thermal requirements are met. The design can accommodate either laminated glass or insulated glass panels (double glazing). All glass is supplied by Viridian.TILT Skylights are a standardised product, however, custom sizes are available (POA).
- Stainless steel moving frame
- Stainless steel flashings
- Viridian supplied glazing
- Battery back-up
- Key lockout
- Durable EPDM rubber seals
- All stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel motors
- Additional control panels
- Rain sensors
- Self-cleaning glass films
- ‘Tea-staining’ protection onstainless steel surfaces